Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is just sick

Being a psychology major, I've heard of some sick shit in the past. But this seriously takes the cake:


I originally saw this on mediatakeout.com they didn't have the video up there just the basic facts. So then I googled it. I still can't believe. The lil girl was 8 days old!!! Come on. She was probably like 7 or 8lbs. I still can't believe this and to think that there are plenty other cases out there like this. I can't imagine what the mother is going through or what kind of issues the baby is going to have because of this, besides the already fractured skull she currently has. At 8 days old, she isn't going to remember that shit. How do you tell a child that they were raped by their father when they were 8 days old? SMH!! This is why I wanna get involved in Child Abuse, lol I know I ain't phrase it right. But it is an issue that I am very animated about and think that needs more attention.

Advice for parents: Talk to your kids. Start early, let them know that certain touching isn't appropriate, etc. Also make sure that they know not to allow anybody to touch them sexually. This is because most of the time, as the video mention, it is done by somebody they know. Child sexual abuse rgeatly affects children, regardless of the age. It also leads to other issues later on in life such as being raped as an adult, becoming a victim of child trafficking or less physical issues such as depression, low self-esteem, etc. So parents please be watchful and also don't touch your damn kids!! That shit is disgusting and if you're one of those pedophiles, I hope your child grows up and kills you.

No comments: